Fri 14th – Sat 15th May
6pm - 6pm
COVID-19 doesn't stop cancer!
This year's event will include virtual ceremonies broadcast via Facebook Live with speakers, survivors and entertainment:
Opening Ceremony 7pm May 14th
Luminaria 9pm May 14th
Fight Back 12pm May 15th
Luminaria will light up the night on May 14th with a beautiful drive thru experience, honouring our cancer heroes - details coming soon.
Relay For Life 2021 Update
April 14, 2021 Relay For Life Forced to Pivot
The Mission of Relay For Life of Bermuda is to raise awareness and funds to support access to cancer prevention, early detection, treatment and support provided by Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre.
Relay For Life will adhere to all current Government Covid-19 restrictions and protocols:
- Masks must be worn at all times, unless physically 'walking the track'/route.
- Persons wearing Government issued traveller wristbands unfortunately will not be permitted to attend.
- All team members and volunteers must be pre-registered prior to April 30 to receive entry wrist band.
- All general attendees will be required to undergo a health screening and provide contact tracing details.
- IF you are unwell - PLEASE stay home.
Note: these are subject to change.
Where the money goes:
97% of funds raised support Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre's Equal Access Fund; ensuring that everyone can utilise the Centre's services (mammography, ultrasound, breast & prostate biopsies and radiation therapy) without a co-pay, regardless of their level of health insurance or ability to pay.
3% funds Global Relay For Life's cancer control initiatives worldwide.